The Utah Economic Task Force hosted Town Hall on April 14, 2020 to provide an update on the Paycheck Protection Program process and federal stimulus funding, as well as discuss how the outdoor recreation industry is innovating during the pandemic.
- Paycheck Protection Program Process Update: Scott Anderson, Zions Bank
- Federal Stimulus Funding Update: Miles Hansen, World Trade Center Utah
- Mainstreet Preservation Grant: Rob Behunin, R&R Partners
- Industry Working Groups Update: Jacey Skinner, Salt Lake Chamber
- Business Innovation from the Outdoor Recreation Industry: Tom Adams, Petzl and Alex Adema, DPS SKIS
- Business Story: Monica Holdaway, Box Elder Chamber of Commerce and Tommy Montoya, Procter & Gamble